FS: ASM G3 skimmer (price dropped) $225

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

marinebiologist
Amoeba

FS: ASM G3 skimmer (price dropped) $225

Post by marinebiologist »

Ok so like an idiot I thought i would jump on a good deal and pick up a new asm G3 from a friend who sells equipment. the skimmer came in and there was a small piece of damage. one of the Teeth that held on the top collection cup was cracked so he apoxied it on so it is nearly new and sold it to me for $250. I jumped on it since the cheapest i had seen on new was $310. Well this was before i got my sump in and realized dam i can fit the g4. So needless to say i went ahead and got myself the G4. So now i need to sell off the G3. So basically i just want to try to get what i paid for it back out of it. It has about 20 min of run time on it just long enough so that i could verify that it worked and created a skim. So here is your chance to get what in all accounts is a new skimmer with just a minor repair job for a good deal @ 225. Will also consider trades OBO.

Here are the specks:

ASM G-3 Protein skimmer. All Seas Marine G-3 Series protein skimmer use needle wheel technology to produce extremely fine bubbles that results in extremely effecient skimming of your aquarium. 6 1/2" Diameter. 25" Height. 11" x 12" footprint. sedra 5000 pump included. Rated to 250 gallons.

Heres the pics

Repair job from out side
repair job from inside
skimmer
pump
Last edited by marinebiologist on Sun May 17, 2009 2:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
andre_slim
Amoeba

Post by andre_slim »

Intersted but would like to pics of the damage.
marinebiologist
Amoeba

I will see what i can do. I am not at home right now and will not be around till wed or so. I ment to get that done before i headed out of town but going to have to wait till i get home.

Thanks for the interest
marinebiologist
Amoeba

bump
marinebiologist
Amoeba

price dropped so bump