ordering Cyclop-eeze

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Brandon wrote:Some information you guys might be interested in : Looks to be some great stuff:

http://cyclop-eeze.com/index1.html
read through that a few days ago. Very informative

Just ordered a block- 4 way split. I had really wanted to get more people cause the shipping is killer. Next day delivery only on frozen.

.4 lbs each aprx. So almost half a pound of frozen food. Price will run somewhere around 14-15 bucks each. Should be here tomorrow if they can get it out in todays shipment.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Vendor called me...said it will not go out until tomorrow...will be here thursday.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

It came in today! Here is the situation. When it came in it was thawed. It was still super cold and almost frozen, but the point is it had thawed. So now I need to know if everyone wants me to seperate it thawed and save thier portion in the fridge....seperate it thawed and freeze thier portion...or what.

Because it was thawed on my next order i will get some more cyclop eeze compliments of the company.....which means you will all get some more!

The real issue with thawing and refreezing over and over is supposedly every time you do the ice crystals cut the product and more HUFA oils are released. please don;t quote me as this is what i have read and passed my concern on to the vendor. The product is perfectly fine to feed to fish even after many refreees...it just looses alittle nutrient...it is still way more nutrient packed regardless than any other food out there according to the manufacturer/.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Seperated it into ziplock bags but did not freeze.

It did not look like much when I seperated it, but I guess looks can be decieving., I took just a little that was left on the spoon I was using to transfer stuff into the bags and tossed it in the tank.....tons of little red things went everywhere.....followed immediately by every fish that had fins.....the little crabs started bobbing up and down :D

Tossed some bag residue in the 180 african tank ......all the babies came rushing out to get a feast.

I took my portion and it filled an empty mysis shrimp cube container. I'm refreezing it into little cubes...also has some left in the bag. :D

Guy's, I did the best I could getting it even, but it has been a while since I sold weed so they might not be exact quarters :oops: