200 gallon tank for sale. Please call number provided.

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Squirrelboy
Amoeba

200 gallon tank for sale. Please call number provided.

Post by Squirrelboy »

Please call number as opposed to PMing me because the phone number is to the owner of the tank and I rarely have a chance to get on and check my PMs anymore.

This tank is a 200 gallon tank that I need to get rid of. I have had to downsize since I work a lot and don’t have time to take proper care of it. It is a 200 gallon all glass aquarium, with a solid oak stand. I installed 2 250 watt metal halides that are 6 months old, has a dual 48” actinic PC kit in the canopy as well. Also mounted in the canopy is an icecap ballast that power dual 72” VHOs. I have about $1400 in the tank, I am looking to get $1000 or make me an offer as it needs to go quick. Tank is drilled for a sump, hole is plugged at this time as I didn’t use a sump. It was sealed with plumbing so should be easy to remove. Only thing that needs to be done is it could use some silicone on a few of the corners. Feel free to call at 251-510-5670 for more info or to see it.
Please contact Sean at sean.grizzle@yahoo.com and he can send you pictures of the tank.

Last edited by Squirrelboy on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: 200 gallon tank for sale. Please call number provided.

Post by Scott »

I am not sure what you can see but the link to an image that you posted to Windows Live doesn't show up (you have to sign in to see it).
Wanted: to set up a tank again.