Road Trip Anyone???

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

evermann
Amoeba

Road Trip Anyone???

Post by evermann »

http://www.marshreef.com/modules.php?na ... opic&t=791

This guys only wants to sell to someone who's going to come pick it up..I need no fish, but Equiptment and some LR :)
How much for de women? *twack*
Ahh, your kung-fu is strong...
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

I could use some of the LR and some of the snails. I don't believe that I will be able to travel to Houston any time soon though.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I'd only want the LR and maybe the livestock (which is most of it I guess), no need for the dang sand or test kits/etc. So the tank isn't going with it? You can mailorder LR all day long for $2.50/lb, so not that great of a deal.

I have plenty of time this weekend for a road trip, and have a big SUV to haul tupperware bins/etc. in back of, but not seeing the great deal here myself... is there a LOT of equipment or something? He just says he has some test kits.
-Josh Murrah
JPerkins
Amoeba

Post by JPerkins »

Go get this one then!!!

600 bucks for a 110 reef ready, ice cap lights and 100 pounds lr and other stuff.

Great steal.

edit: added link

http://www.marshreef.com/modules.php?na ... 82b455ad7c
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I'll drive out and haul it back for somebody if I get the LR/livestock and the UV for my help/effort, off that second link :) I have a 4x8 trailer that's begging for some action :-D
-Josh Murrah
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

P.S. Any roadtrip offer I make expires today, I'd have to do the trip this weekend (saturday or sunday).... I can get out to Houston and back in one day.
-Josh Murrah
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

So nobody has 600 on-hand to get a nice reef-ready 110G (6') tank w/ VHO lighting? Sounds like a good deal, and I'm offering to pick it up and bring it back.
-Josh Murrah
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

FOR THE LOVE OF................ SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THE TEMPTATION FROM MY EYES.

MUST........BUY........GOOD.....DEAL........no, noooooo...this is tricksy.....they wants us to buys it.........they are tricksy, they are.......they really wants the precious for themselves. theyz know us will be kicked out of our homes .... they wants to hurts us :twisted:
we'ze will show them.........we'ze will takes the precious for ourselves. :shock:
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I have contacted this person about getting this 110G myself. There's another buyer in-line, who hasn't decided for sure, and won't be getting it for several weeks... makes me mad!! I told the guy it was gonna be this weekend, or I was moving on. That 3' UV and all the liverock/corals is a good deal for me, and I can resell the tank to an enthusiast locally. It's a 110G TALL btw, it's 60" long.
-Josh Murrah
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Shawn just walk away..... Just walk away from the tank...... Don't go towards the tank Shawn the tank is bad, the tank is evil.... Walk away from the light.... Don't go towards the light.

Hi... My name is Shawn and I am a Reefaholic...