90g Full Setup -- Need this gone FAST!!

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

rkelley_10
Amoeba

90g Full Setup -- Need this gone FAST!!

Post by rkelley_10 »

Time to get rid of the 90g. It served me well in my early reefing days. It's still up and running so whoever wants it will have to come pick it up though my roommate and I will assist in breaking it down and loading it up. I'm about to graduate and money's a little tight so I need some cash flow.

Price set for the whole setup is $850 OBO, nowhere near what's gone into it. Not interested in parting out until I get desperate, need to sell it as a whole

Here's what's included:
90 gallon corner-flow with painted black stand and canopy
--In good condition. All silicone in good shape and no scratches on the glass
30g long glass sump
--3 baffles for skimmer, refugium (with shop-type light and bulb, tons of macro), and return sections
Mag-drive 9.5 return pump with all piping
Reef Octopus Extreme 160 Protein Skimmer
--Purchased new in October. This is a great skimmer. Has the high-dollar Sicce ps2500k pump. Large capacity waste cup and skims super dry if desired.
2x 150W Metal Halides installed into the canopy
--IceCap ballasts purchased new in October. Comes with Coralvue 10,000K bulbs that have about 5 months on them at 4 hours/day. These look white, not yellow.
2x Koralia 3's purchased new in September and are in great working condition
ATO setup with float-valve and reservoir. Operates on gravity-feed principle
120 lbs. cured Live Rock
--Been in the tank since it was set up in early august. Has some nice coralline growth
100 lbs.+ Live Sand that's been in the tank since early August as well.

This was a great setup that allowed me to get some great growth on acros. There was also a great deal of stomatella and cerith snail spawning along with some peppermint shrimp spawning. There are so many pods in this tank that you'll want to clean the glass when the lights come on in the morning.

I'm working a lot in the hospital on night shift so the best way to contact me is via my email: hkpike10@gmail.com or by phone: 2515547165

Thanks..........Rory
12g modded JBJ NC, 5.5g DIY all-in-one pico, 90g corner-flow w/ 30g sump
jimbob21123
Amoeba

Re: 90g Full Setup -- Need this gone FAST!!

Post by jimbob21123 »

hey rory, did you ever get your other tank up and running