couple things for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

jimbob21123
Amoeba

couple things for sale

Post by jimbob21123 »

first 3 pics is 3 different rocks with a total weight of 3 lbs with new sprouts of xenia(was all big but cut off even with rock and growing back now) one rock has a green striped mushroom on it. asking $30 for all 3 pieces. fourth pic is a piece of shell or something with brown polyps and 2 baby green hairy mushrooms on it(i have seen mini brittle star hiding on this one) $15. fifth pic is a 3 and a half pound rock with 5 big hairy mushrooms and a few brown polyps and a couple regular baby mushrooms on it $45. sixth pic is a 3 quarter pound rock with bunch of baby mushrooms one is a green hairy mushroom and a couple baby brown polyps $10. all rock has been in my tank for about a year and a half and has lots of life in it. i live in lucedale so if you wanted to buy it all and save me gas meeting in mobile i will give everything for $85. friday the 9th will be the only day i can meet until sunday the 18th. thanks for you interest
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/bg ... directlink
Last edited by jimbob21123 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jimbob21123
Amoeba

Re: couple things for sale

Post by jimbob21123 »

link only brings you to one picture, have to click the tab above pic that says jimbob21123's gallery to see all the pics.
jimbob21123
Amoeba

Re: couple things for sale

Post by jimbob21123 »

need to sell this stuff tomorrow, will take $80 for everything(just the rock is about $50) also willing to take trades for something i might would like as the money will be for purchasing new stuff anyways