55 gallon setup

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

jimbob21123
Amoeba

55 gallon setup

Post by jimbob21123 »

due to a recent breakup im forced into getting rid of my 55 gal. tank and stand with everything in it. it is not drilled and the skimmer and everything is HOB. it has a 48" coralife t5 light fixture that takes 2 54 watt bulbs and 1 of them HOB metal halide lights with a new 150 watt 14k bulb in it. i have a coralife 125 skimmer with pump. im guessing it has about 75 lbs of live rock in it and a good bit of coral, a few different zoas(one rock has 60+ lunar eclipse zoas on it), 6+ inch squamosa clam, agent orange acan with about 8 mouths, green birdsnest, pink birdsnest, green fungia, green candycane, big torch coral, small green fungia, 1 head of sun coral, pulsing xenia, few different types of shrooms, and more stuff i cant even think of right off hand. tank has been setup a little over 2 years and havent had any problems. fish in tank are percula clown, 6 line wrasse, coral beauty, blue damsel and seems like something else but cant think of it right off hand. 2 cleaner shrimp, blue spiney lobster, and a sally lightfoot crab, and some hermit crabs. the tank is still setup and im asking asking 400 obo just to move it out fast. will have to help bag everything and take it all apart. any other questions just let me know
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: 55 gallon setup

Post by Innerarity Reefs »

Ill give you $300 cash and come pickup ASAP. Email me some pics.. Innerarityreefs@yahoo.com
jimbob21123
Amoeba

Re: 55 gallon setup

Post by jimbob21123 »

need this tank sold this weekend. will let it go for $300