Recordia Group Buy

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

strout
Copepod

Recordia Group Buy

Post by strout »

A forum I am in, http://lareefclub.com/phpbb3/index.php Louisiana Reef Club, hope the link works :roll: is in the beginning stages of a Recorida group buy. A LFS owner in Metairie (Becky) is going to be doing the ordering. How it works: She has to have 200 sold before the order will be placed and any money collected. The price will be $6.00 for each coral plus the shipping cost to her will be divided up between all buyers in the group buy, she said this cost is about 2 to 3 $$ each. The down side is you can't pick your colors, the colors will be divided up evenly between all buyers. From the way I am reading what has been posted, Becky has done this group buy before and everything went well. Ok, what I am willing to do, I am willing to drive over to Metairie when the corals come in and bring them back to my house, ya'll can then drive over to Biloxi and pick up the corals from me at my house. I won't be collecting any money untill I am told to do so, which will be when the 200 corals have been sold and before the order has been placed. Or you can just cut out the middle man :lol: :lol: which is me and join the LARC and put your name on the list, I will still drive over and pick up the corals. I know I am forgetting something :roll: :roll: but if I think of it I will post it later, anyway, if you want in let me know your name and how many corals you want.
strout
Copepod

Re: Recordia Group Buy

Post by strout »

Dosn't look like anyone is interested, but just in case, the price is set at $6.00 per recordia with $3.00 added to each person to help cover the shipping cost to Becky. The post in the LARC forum, is posted in the Group buy section.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

If anyone wants any of these I can pick them up and bring them back to mobile for anyone that wants to order any. Just let me know.
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
neptune aquacontroller III
Lighting = 3 x 400 watt MH, 4 x 6' VHO's,
Pumps = Panworld 100 (return), 2 x Vortech MP40, Seio 1500
ASM G-4 Skimmer, GEO calcium reactor.
mobilehurricane
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by mobilehurricane »

what is the timeline on when this will be occurring?
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

You have untill Sunday at 5:00PM to make your order. I think you have to have the money in by then also, corals will be ordered Monday and arrive on Tuesday. I have sent my money in already so if you want to make an order you will have to go to the LARC under the Group buy section to place your order, she will take Pay Pal. Andy has said he will pick up your orders and bring them to Mobile, you will have to get with him on a pick up time.