55 GALLON SET UP MUST GO!!! A STEAL!!!

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

devil dog
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

55 GALLON SET UP MUST GO!!! A STEAL!!!

Post by devil dog »

I have a 55 gallon salt water reef set up for sale. Includes: 55 gal tank, about 100 lbs live rock, 1 yellow tang, 1 strawberry gramma, 1 lawnmower blenny, 1 clownfish, 2 emerald crabs, 1 serpent starfish, several hermit crabs, a few mushrooms and small leathers. equipment is 2 hang on the back power filters, 1 protein skimmer, 2 power heads, t-5 lighting and stand and canopy. stand is rustic, antiqued whitewash look i built and finished myself. You'll love it, i promise! has a cabinet in the stand with a wood and glass door. Everything i said here, asking price: 300 or best offer! Call me now at 251-490-7385. My name is Paul, in Daphne. Pick it up quick before Christmas!!!
Attachments
StillCap0002.jpg
StillCap0002.jpg (33.93 KiB) Viewed 1794 times
Ukbice
Amoeba

Re: 55 GALLON SET UP MUST GO!!! A STEAL!!!

Post by Ukbice »

I wish I could help you out bro, I just can't take on a whole new set-up. I'm def interested in some of that rock tho and maybe some fish....Let me know.
Thanks!
Josh

92gal Corner Tank
80lbs of live rock
50lbs of live sand
Tank Crashed :( But its back up and running and in need of some FISH, Let me know if you can Help!
devil dog
Amoeba

Post by devil dog »

Going out of town for a month so tank will not be for sale til I get back around feb 9. Plus when i get back, i need to take care of the aptasia that is in it. any suggestions will be appreciated.
Ilovefish21
Amoeba

Post by Ilovefish21 »

Very nice! :mrgreen:
USAfishbox.com / Conservation !!!!
Kresnahw22
Copepod

Post by Kresnahw22 »

For the aptaisa I used lemon juice and three peppermint shrimp to control mine. But for the lemon juice take a .5mL shot and inject it into the side of the anemone.
lowrider
Amoeba

Post by lowrider »

i bought a foxface and he went to town he cleaned up the only thing he eat my feather dusters lol guess they looked to much like the other