75 Gallon for sale.

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

75 Gallon for sale.

Post by snoopdog »

In the interest of us selling our house moving the reef tank has become a very large issue. I know I will not be keeping the 75 gallon after we move so me and Amy have come to the conclusion that we very possible may have to move into an apartment temporarily. So this leaves us with keeping and moving the 29 gallon into an apartment and dithing the 75 gallon. I will be keeping the lights and the pumps, and the protein skimmer. So I am having a big coral and fish / invertebrate sale at my house soon. First come first serve. I do not have a price on the 75 gallon yet but will think about it in the days to come.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
SaltnLime
Chromis

Re: 75 Gallon for sale.

Post by SaltnLime »

snoopdog wrote:In the interest of us selling our house moving the reef tank has become a very large issue. I know I will not be keeping the 75 gallon after we move so me and Amy have come to the conclusion that we very possible may have to move into an apartment temporarily. So this leaves us with keeping and moving the 29 gallon into an apartment and dithing the 75 gallon. I will be keeping the lights and the pumps, and the protein skimmer. So I am having a big coral and fish / invertebrate sale at my house soon. First come first serve. I do not have a price on the 75 gallon yet but will think about it in the days to come.

I will be there.... dibbs on the ............................ :D
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Any idea on a date? If I sleep on your front porch will breakfast be served :lol: ?
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
admin
Amoeba

Post by admin »

I mean people can start getting stuff and making offers whenever they want. It is inevitable that this is going to happen. I cannot sell the sump and tank of course until the rock, fish and corals are out of it. This also means that the oversized Devils hand i just got will be for sale. I will be putting what i can into the 29 gallon, it is much easier to move than the 75 gallon. In all seriousness Scott can you keep my Perc's anywhere till after i move into the new house, could be upwards of 8 months from now.
"Look at all the pretty colors !! Is all that stuff in there alive ??"
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Yup.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

admin wrote:I mean people can start getting stuff and making offers whenever they want. It is inevitable that this is going to happen. I cannot sell the sump and tank of course until the rock, fish and corals are out of it. This also means that the oversized Devils hand i just got will be for sale. I will be putting what i can into the 29 gallon, it is much easier to move than the 75 gallon. In all seriousness Scott can you keep my Perc's anywhere till after i move into the new house, could be upwards of 8 months from now.
I'm on the way over with my bags and net! :D
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
admin
Amoeba

Post by admin »

Everyone will need to call me before they come over just to make sure i am around.
"Look at all the pretty colors !! Is all that stuff in there alive ??"
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

I can already feel the tears starting to flow....
bertz_maru
Amoeba

Post by bertz_maru »

can i have dibs on the tank stand setup with rocks? let me know a price
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

im so there
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

If there is any way you could save the rocks you ought to.. it took a looong time to get that much corraline growth on 'em.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I call dibbs on some of the corals, please! Just give me a month to get the 240G up and going... have cash, will buy ;)
-Josh Murrah
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Well to tell you the truth the rock probably had more coralline growth on them back when we first bought the rock. I am going to stuff as much rock and corals as i can in the 29 gallon tank.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

This is going to be the price of tank, stand and canopy with the treasure chest surround $250.00

Sump (3 months old) $100.00

That is all of the hardware that i am selling. All else will be boxed up and put of course in the attic.

I am going to say that i will need a week to get what i want out of the main tank into the 29 gallon. Both the Devils Hands will be sold, not sure what else but them for sure since they are soo large. Most of the cabbage will be sold too. If someone does want the tank setup they need to put cash down first because when it is emptied it is going to whoever gets dibs. But money speaks so if it is in my hand it is theirs.

Same goes for other stuff too. If no one claims the sand i am going to store it in a bucket and let it dry out. That is all i can think of it's late and i am tired. Just to clarify when I say "tank,stand and canopy" this by no means says that the lights or ballast go with it. This is just bare with no lighting.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
evermann
Amoeba

Post by evermann »

ill second on the rock and some corals i guess and also interest in the sand. i didnt know we were doin dibs just yet..
How much for de women? *twack*
Ahh, your kung-fu is strong...