75 Gallon for sale.

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

I am not trying to sound harsh but the only fair way to do this is first come first serve. If someone is waiting on the sand then of course I would want the rock and fish gone first. Someone cannot get the tank till all of it is gone. Here is the fish list.

Pistol Shrimp $8 should be one left. No promises.
3 Yellow clown gobies $5 each
2 Brittle Stars $7 each
One Purple Serpent Star
2 Cleaner Shrimp $12 each
1 Banded Coral Shrimp $8
Scarlet Hermits $1
Various Snails .50
Rock will go for $1.50 a pound
Live Sand, make offer
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

snoopdog wrote:2 Brittle Stars $7 each
One Purple Serpent Star
2 Cleaner Shrimp $12 each
Scarlet Hermits $1
Various Snails .50
Rock will go for $1.50 a pound
All of those items are SOLD (all the rock and snails/hermits too) as long as there's not somebody else that got 'em first. I can pay you after the 1st... I can, at your option, pay you with bags of sand and can either hold them (I have tons of garage space) or let you stockpile them.
-Josh Murrah
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Keep in mind is still some hair algea on the rocks but it could be scrubbed off before you actually place it in the tank.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Hah, I have this thing called "clean up crew", and they'll take care of it! heheh. Seriously, that's fine; what time frame do you want to get this stuff gone by? I can hold all the inverts in my 100G, and the rock can go into my 55G refuge for now until I get sand, and get my 240G aquarium up and going.
-Josh Murrah
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I will start removing what i am keeping this week. Stuff will start going out the door to be sold Sunday.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Okie, lemme know; I can have a tank ready on Sunday for rock, if you get that far, and I'll probably have cash on Sunday, if not, it means I was able to order sand, and I'll have cash for you early next week. What kinds of corals are you going to have for sale?
-Josh Murrah
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Not much on corals, gonna try to keep everything and scrape the polyps and mushrooms from the rocks if possible. I am going to scrape my back glass on the tank too so the colonial polyps can stay with me.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Alrighty, well I'll catch up with you on Saturday... thanks man!
-Josh Murrah
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I might had been talking out of turn here, I just check my email and Scott has laid claim to alot of this stuff. I will wait for him to get home and post more accurately what he wanted.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Well sheet, thanks for dragging me on! Let me know :?
-Josh Murrah
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Sorry Josh, that is why i want this to go smooth as possible. Everyone in this club should be friends and we need to work together, I want everyone to get what they need in this transaction. I knew the minute I posted it that everyone was going to pounce and someone may feel left out so let's hope that does not happen. I just thought of my bangaii cards and as much as i do no want to i may have to set up the 20 gallon to house them along with the Percs. Also to clarify on the sump buyer, that will not include the bulkheads. And the tank/canopy/stand buyer that will include the fan guards, but not the fans themselves.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

we all should just meet at your house and draw straw for what is for sale, kinda like a raffle. That would be fair and would be kinda fun.
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

we could draw cards on each item, and who ever gets the high card gets to buy it. How lucky do you feel?
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Well, if it's a sale, then first come, first serve when the items/prices are posted... if it's a private "email me your offer and I'll pick a lucky winner" type deal, it should be that, and shouldn't be posted up for grabs.

But I'm just touchy because I'm a penny pinching bastard, need to stock a 240G... and those are very good prices he posted too :)
-Josh Murrah
evermann
Amoeba

Post by evermann »

Well just pm me or post if I stand any chance at all on any of this please.
How much for de women? *twack*
Ahh, your kung-fu is strong...