WTB tank setup

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Babyreef
Amoeba

WTB tank setup

Post by Babyreef »

I want a bigger tank so i am looking for 90-120g or so setup.
Let me know what you want to sell im all ears. may even go as big as a 150 if its a cube tank.
Thank you
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: WTB tank setup

Post by Innerarity Reefs »

Omg, I have a plethera(sp) of used setups, anything and everything, 75s,110,110,75,80,110,90 all with stands and canopys, some need work some dont Come check them out. 850 982 8452
Babyreef
Amoeba

Post by Babyreef »

Still looking, I prefer to get a setup locally
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Post by Innerarity Reefs »

Well add me on FB and check out the pics of what I got...might be worth a drive, and I dont have lfs prices =] Adding a hella lot more pics tommorow
GrandBayReef
Amoeba

Post by GrandBayReef »

I'm in the process of upgrading from a 110 to a 220. I should be done with the swap in about a week. If your still looking then.

Ron
Ron
Babyreef
Amoeba

Post by Babyreef »

GrandBayReef wrote:I'm in the process of upgrading from a 110 to a 220. I should be done with the swap in about a week. If your still looking then.

Ron
Hello,
I was just wondering what will be included in your offer? Also i was interested in the tank condition and if it is drilled.
Thank you
Mark
GrandBayReef
Amoeba

Post by GrandBayReef »

I friend is possibly wanting some of the stuff but is not deffenite. If he does not get anything I will be selling the tank, stand, canaopy, compact florsesents, HOB protien skimmer (tank not drilled). The tank it's self is in great condition and I don't remember any scratches but the tank has been up for 4 years. I will know better when I get it broke down.

Ron
Ron
neileigh
Amoeba

Post by neileigh »

I may have the tank you are looking for , 130 gallon acrylic tank 40inch wide, 36inch deep, 21inch high sitting on heavy oak stained wood base and canopy, viewable from 3 sides with back center overflow, includes 1 150 watt mh light with balast and 2 -40watt T5's with ballast, 20 gallon 3 stage refuge/return tank. The system also includes a nautalus TE skimmer, main water pump and two powerheads, a magfloat glass cleaner(made for acrylic) and an acrylic glass polishing/scratch repair kit.

Presently in the tank I have 100+ pounds of live rock and 80+ pounds of live sand.
I am asking $1200 for everything or $800 for the system and I will sell the rock and sand seperately.

Let me know if you are interested and I will supply pics.
Babyreef
Amoeba

Post by Babyreef »

neileigh wrote:I may have the tank you are looking for , 130 gallon acrylic tank 40inch wide, 36inch deep, 21inch high sitting on heavy oak stained wood base and canopy, viewable from 3 sides with back center overflow, includes 1 150 watt mh light with balast and 2 -40watt T5's with ballast, 20 gallon 3 stage refuge/return tank. The system also includes a nautalus TE skimmer, main water pump and two powerheads, a magfloat glass cleaner(made for acrylic) and an acrylic glass polishing/scratch repair kit.

Presently in the tank I have 100+ pounds of live rock and 80+ pounds of live sand.
I am asking $1200 for everything or $800 for the system and I will sell the rock and sand seperately.

Let me know if you are interested and I will supply pics.
I am very interested in this setup, pm sent
AuroraDrvr
Copepod

Post by AuroraDrvr »

neileigh wrote:130 gallon acrylic tank 40inch wide, 36inch deep, 21inch high sitting
Sorry, don't have any setups for sale, but that's a pretty sweet dimensioned tank. :)
crazywesc
Amoeba

Post by crazywesc »

I have a 120 with stand and sump I'm selling for cheap. It is posted in the forum, check it out.
Babyreef
Amoeba

Post by Babyreef »

Still looking for a setup locally. around 75-150g or so. Must be drilled.
29nanomob
Copepod

Post by 29nanomob »

Progressive airport and hilcrest. or iternity reefs hes not to far away 45min or so
reefing just isnt the same living outside the glass....