Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

yeah... everyone is a crit :o
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

There is one more i can try, will have to reverse the changes in the bulletin board to do this though. I would definitely like to try to fix this one instead. Adding a program is halfway easy, removing one is another beast all together.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

snoopdog wrote:There is one more i can try, will have to reverse the changes in the bulletin board to do this though. I would definitely like to try to fix this one instead. Adding a program is halfway easy, removing one is another beast all together.
Quite understandable. Okay detailed issues:
I guess when it is at the buffer limit, it tries to erase the oldest lines, so it jumps your screen back to the top, and then it jumps back down again. Also, it is laggy, awhile ago, it seems like we were have three different conversations at once. i would ask a question, but the other party will not see, and it takes a while for me to see the other party's answer. In the meanwhile, they are asking me questions also. Hopes it makes sens, it's only midnight. :lol:
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Try it again when you see someone on. Reduced the refresh time. We can try another one if this does not work. This chat program had a low overhead and seemed like a good try.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate