Corals for Sale - update to previous post

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Corals for Sale - update to previous post

Post by Fishfood »

I'm reposting with pictures and will add as I get better pictures.

$20 for this Ricordia - Orange/Blue - still available

Fishfood
Chromis

Re: Corals for Sale - update to previous post

Post by Fishfood »

Green Sinularia - $25

Mr. Coral Acan 3 polyps $10. Got this over 3 yrs ago from Mr. Coral and this was a recent frag I made.

Red Chalice $15

Purple tipped Acro with white polyps $20 Not a great picture
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

Midus Gold/ Unknown zoas and a few polyps of LA lakers $15
i will take this one what about the pic right below that one ( the palys?)
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

All Zoanthids sold
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

If anyone is interested in any of this stuff let me know and I work out something for multiple items.
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

Polyps opened up great. I think the palys are great gatsby.
And tank looked awesome. You should post some tank shots, wish I could get mine back in shape and looking good as yours
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Thanks Zack, The tank has looked better in the past but still looks ok. I'd love to get a full tank shot but with the camera, or not knowing how to use it properly I can't seem to get an accurate color shot and most of the stuff is still to small to see in a full tank shot.
AuroraDrvr
Copepod

Post by AuroraDrvr »

You're right about your Acro picture. That picture simply does not do it any justice. The little frag is almost red in my tank. Very nice... :shock:

Everything is doing good. Thanks again.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

That little frag isn't from the acro posted in this thread, although I'm sure there are other pictures in my thread build and I just can't get the right color. The Tyree birdnest looks blah in my tank but put it in a tank with more blue/actinic lighting and it looks great. I guess the next time I buy bulbs I'll have to consider other bulb combos.

Thank you for the frags as well. I just got them in the tank about 10 min ago. wonder what they will look like in my tank.
AuroraDrvr
Copepod

Post by AuroraDrvr »

Fishfood wrote:That little frag isn't from the acro posted in this thread, although I'm sure there are other pictures in my thread build and I just can't get the right color. The Tyree birdnest looks blah in my tank but put it in a tank with more blue/actinic lighting and it looks great. I guess the next time I buy bulbs I'll have to consider other bulb combos.

Thank you for the frags as well. I just got them in the tank about 10 min ago. wonder what they will look like in my tank.
Whoops. :oops: Had similar looking structure, so I assumed it was that one. Hopefully they look good for you. I really need to get you some of the other morphs I've got though. Need to frag Andy some eventually too.

Not to high-jack the thread anymore, I actually just got a bulb order (6 x T5s) from ReefGeek in this evening-- great company, excellent packaging. After having them on the tank for just 4 hours, I am definitely going to recommend Korallen Zucht bulbs.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I have a Fiji Purple in the tank right now along with 4 blue plus and 1 aquablue I think. Actually i think I might have 3 blue plus with some other actinic type ATI bulb that I got from progressive to replace the GE 6500 bulb that made my tank look horrible.
tattooedgoddog
Amoeba

Post by tattooedgoddog »

Hi, I saw that you mentioned you might head out to the pencicola area if you could unload most your corals. I'm down in Gulf Shores and am fightin two sick kids at the moment. I've definatly interested in some of your stock. Purple tipped acro, red chalice, blue/orange mushroom and the acan.. is that 3 heads at 10 a pop or three for 10. I'm workin on a tight budget from the lady of the house so id be happy to get whatever i can for a good price.
Please let me know
Thank you,
Jimmy
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

tattooedgoddog wrote:Hi, I saw that you mentioned you might head out to the pencicola area if you could unload most your corals. I'm down in Gulf Shores and am fightin two sick kids at the moment. I've definatly interested in some of your stock. Purple tipped acro, red chalice, blue/orange mushroom and the acan.. is that 3 heads at 10 a pop or three for 10. I'm workin on a tight budget from the lady of the house so id be happy to get whatever i can for a good price.
Please let me know
Thank you,
Jimmy

Jimmy,

I already have someone over there interested in the ricordia, but I do have everything else. The acan is just $10 and it has 3 heads. I'll hold everything for you if you want. We need to get over to Pensacola within the next few weeks. We have friends we want to visit who just brought their preemie home from the hospital. I've currently got a cold so we want to wait a week or two but I could meet up somewhere when we come over one saturday or sunday. I'll let you know when we plan to head that way and we can set up a time/place to get together.

Drew
tattooedgoddog
Amoeba

Post by tattooedgoddog »

Drew,
That sounds good and fair. I'll definatly take the acro, acan and chalice off your hands. Let me know when you might head this way and we can set up a meet. Congrats to your friends and i'm glad that they got to take their baby home. Hope your feeling better.. i know my kids are feelin it somthin awful.
Thank you,
Jimmy