Cool 125. Fully Customizable by me =]

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Innerarity Reefs
Copepod
Are you a Bot ?: No

Cool 125. Fully Customizable by me =]

Post by Innerarity Reefs »

I got a 125, 6ft long specs. Not drilled, but it is an old school tank. It is drillable. And I have a sweet internal overflow box that was removed from a broken tank I have. its one of the nice boxes ill copy a link below of what it looks like. The stand for the tank is a factory built one, not homemade. for $250 I will drill it and mount the internal overflow box wherever you wish. Center, back left, back right, offset, on one of the ends, pretty much wherever you want. I will seal the box to the tank and test it for you =] The tank is a nice tank, has a glass center brace, and the trim and seals are perfect. Tank held pinfish. LOL. I will also include 80lbs or so of livesand with this tank. Also I will supply whatever I have for plumbing. I do have the adjustable durso drain that comes with the megaflow kits. Im posting this on the stores FB too. As I am working out of home now, setting up tanks, I do maintenance far cheaper than anyone barnone.

This link is the type of overflow box I have ready to be installed, mine is cleaner of course. Thanks
850 982 8452
THIS IS NOT THE TANK, THIS IS JUST WHAT THE OVERFLOW BOX LOOKS LIKE, ITS IDENTICAL TO THAT BOX
HERE IS THE TANK AND STAND, STANDS IN MY STORAGE UNIT A BLOCK UP THE ROAD, TANK IS IN MY HOUSE BEING CLEANED AND AWAITING DRILLING.
Last edited by Innerarity Reefs on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Finkle
Amoeba

Re: Cool 125. Fully Customizable by me =]

Post by Finkle »

what are the dimensions of the tank? Do you have more pics of it and stand? It looks like it already has an overflow...
Finkle
Amoeba

Post by Finkle »

Oh, where are you and what is your stores' facebook page?
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Thats not the tank, that is a picture of the type of overflow box I have that I'm putting in it wherever someone wants it drilled. Make sense?
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

And I closed my store, I work from home now. I'll have pics of the tank shortly. 72 1/2x 18 1/2 x 23 3/8. Im in Pensacola
Finkle
Amoeba

Post by Finkle »

What size is the tank in the first pic (with the overflow already in it)? Is it or one like it available?
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Man that pic is a google image I found lol. It just shows the type of overflow box im using. I have no clue whose tank that is.
Finkle
Amoeba

Post by Finkle »

Anything smaller and drilled avaiable? around 60 gallons preferrably