75-gal tank for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

lbscoob20
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

75-gal tank for sale

Post by lbscoob20 »

Hi guys - After 10 years and dwindling level of maintenance, I think i'm ready to throw in the towel.
I've got a 75-gal saltwater tank (still set up in my kitchen) that it's just time to get rid of...i've had it going for about 10 years now and there's just not enough to time to keep up with it any longer. The tank will be sold complete: 75-gal tank, nice cherry-stained wood stand / hood, lots of liverock, VHO bulbs/ballast, bio filter, 10-gal sump tank underneath (w/ overflow siphon, protein skimmer and return pump), 2 powerheads in the tank for circulation, heater, etc. There are 3 fish living in there now plus the liverock/feather duster/crabs. I've also got a nearly new 48-lb bucket of "instant ocean" salt to throw in.

Price negotiable....make an offer. :-) ready to see it go.

Call Scott - (228) 217-5513
(i live in west Mobile but have a MS cell number)
Attachments
aquarium.jpg
aquarium.jpg (72.46 KiB) Viewed 1344 times
lbscoob20
Amoeba

Re: 75-gal tank for sale

Post by lbscoob20 »

Any takers at $50 for the setup?
CaptJab
Amoeba

Post by CaptJab »

I'll take it for $50. I'll call you in the morning, probably to late to call you right now.
><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
I love the smell of Acros in the morning

Current Tank: 125 gal SPS, 2 Mp40wes, SRO3000int, Tunze Osmolator,ReefKeeper 2, Aquatinics Constellation, Bubble Magus BM-T01 Dosing Pumps
lbscoob20
Amoeba

Post by lbscoob20 »

Sorry CaptJab...already had a call/text or two after putting the low price out there. Looks like it's taken....will re-post if anything changes or falls through.
CaptJab
Amoeba

Post by CaptJab »

Ok, please let me know if the buyer backs out.
><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
I love the smell of Acros in the morning

Current Tank: 125 gal SPS, 2 Mp40wes, SRO3000int, Tunze Osmolator,ReefKeeper 2, Aquatinics Constellation, Bubble Magus BM-T01 Dosing Pumps