December Meeting...yes its still a month away, but...

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

finaddict
Amoeba

Post by finaddict »

That sounds like a good Idea. That way you don't miss out on the new Member Tortureing. I heard something about leechs and bleeding early on in this thread somewhere. Who wouldn't want to participate in that. :twisted: :shock:
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

I thought it was drinking a cup of skimmage??? I guess we're doing leeches now >:)
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Oh oh oh, I have PLENTY of skimmage right now too!
-Josh Murrah
finaddict
Amoeba

Post by finaddict »

My Gosh that is horrible. I can hardly stand the smell of my collection cup. Are we going to have it chilled or room tempature. Will there be any prize money like fear factor, because thats what it sounds like it going to be. I thought about bringing some sediment out of my sump for spread for the crackers anybody object. :D :roll:
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

I just joined the site today. I would like to know whats happening at the party? Are yall trading stuff? I only ask because we are driving to Mobile today to go to Richs. If yall are trading I have some stuff I can bring.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I know of at least two people who are bringing frags (SPS mostly) and a lot of people are bringing macro to trade.... stop by! I'm about 5 minutes from Rich's.
-Josh Murrah
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Someone give me a call my cell # 256 566 4443, My other cell # 256 286 3622
woolyt2
Amoeba

Post by woolyt2 »

ill be coming from pensacola so if i need to stop and get any thing call my cell phone its a mobile # 251-421-2722.......be there about 4
evermann
Amoeba

Post by evermann »

Sorry to say, due to circumstances beyond my control I wont be able to make it this month...Believe me, I wish I could but things happen when my youngens are around :cry: .....Hope it goes well and u guys have fun...C U guys next month...
-Chad
How much for de women? *twack*
Ahh, your kung-fu is strong...
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

How late will the meeting last? If we get back in time, I'd like to try to come by. I want to purchase some frags and bring some macro algae.

Jeff
Wind me up!
Deanna
Amoeba

Post by Deanna »

Well everyone just left...Thanks to everyone who came. It was so nice to see everyone and to share our progress with you guys! Hope everyone made it home safely!

Deanna
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

For anyone that did not make it hope to see you all during the next meeting.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
finaddict
Amoeba

Post by finaddict »

I Made it home Safely. I would like to thank everyone for making me feel welcome, and especially thank Deanna and Josh for that wonderful southern hospitality. It was quite interesting to hear everyones storys. Appreciate the frags Snakeman. Can't wait for the next meeting hopefully I'll get everyone's name correct. It will come in do time.

Thanks again
Jeff
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Wtrhd were are you from, welcome to the club. I think you posted too late the meeting was at 4pm and most were already off there computers and on the rode. Hope you make it next time though.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Many thanks to our host. The food and company was great. Much great advice shared and had a great crowd. Glad to see that many came. The tank is coming along great. I still remember the daily updates as it was being put together. Again GREAT MEETING and looking forward to the next one. Those of you that did not come....your lost...hope to see you next month. Thanks again Josh & Deanna for being wonderful hosts.. Terry