Just saw this For Sale on RC, thought I would show you guys

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

opiy
Amoeba

Just saw this For Sale on RC, thought I would show you guys

Post by opiy »

I don't know this person or have any affiliation but what you get at the price it seemed like something someone may be interested in. He posted he lives in Enterprise Al.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1797100
Larry
My build thread http://tiny.cc/JYzXJ
Slowly building up my equpiment.
Rule of Coral Shopping: If you don't buy it when your see it, it will not be there when you come back.
strout
Copepod

Re: Just saw this For Sale on RC, thought I would show you guys

Post by strout »

If anyone is interested, make sure you call instead of PMing. Just in case you missed that. :lol:
chrisalmand
Amoeba

Post by chrisalmand »

I got banned from RC what is it? If you don't mind.
I do not always grow corals, but when I do, I prefer dos acros.
opiy
Amoeba

Post by opiy »

SDiver - Posted on Feb 16th 2010 Location Elba Alabama

Tanks and Equipment Deal South East Alabama
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE:
This means there is a phone number at the bottom, call, don't PM or message me, if you're genuinly interested, you'll call..........

due to medical and financial reasons i had to sell off all of my livestock and most of my equipment a year or so ago, i have no plan to get back into reef keeping any time soon so i have allot of tanks and a little equipment left. to save myself allot of frustration and hassle I'd like to sell as a package deal to someone who's interested in picking up ALL of it at a very good price and then they'd be able to more then recover their time/cost.

180g AGA RR, has two corner overflows, back glass has been drilled and has 4 1.5" bulkheads for closed look that is powered by a ReeFlo Hammerhead.
it comes with a Euro-Reef CS12-2 w/ recirculating mod. it's on a custom build oak raised panel stand that has the tank elevated to eye level for stand up viewing (47" to bottom of tank) I've got the 4 raised panel doors built but i never got around putting the finish on them but i have the stain and will include it. i never got around to building the canopy so none is included. the intent was to have the stand/canopy run from floor to ceiling in an 8' ceiling height house.

100g RR with pine stand, it's got a glass center brace that i absolutely hated for a display tank so it was used as a culture tank for growing out brine shrimp. there are also several 10g setups that were used for culturing as well along with the necessary equipment for doing so.

90 AGA RR w/ single back overflow. comes with the AGA black pine stand/canopy and an IceCap 660 T5 retrofit setup, an acrylic sump.

75g perfecto brand non RR tank (and it's tempered so no drilling) w/ simulated oak stand, no canopy.

55g non RR (again all tempered glass so no drilling) w/ black walmart stand, no canopy.

NEW 55g AGA RR w/ single corner overflow, this tank has never seen water, I've got tons of bulkheads so I'm sure there are a new set for the tank.

I've got a 48" 4x65w PC fixture with moonlight LEDs that sits on top of any of the 4' tanks (55/75 or even the 90)

two Tunze Stream 6100's with a multicontroler, I've also got the 12v transformers to drop their flow down for use in a smaller tank, they also include the Tunze magnet mount systems for easy mounting on the glass up to 3/4" thick.

two 100' rolls of spaflex, one 1.5" and one 3/4"

and a truck load of other odd's and end's from bulkheads to Ph meters, external overflow boxes, Aqua-C Urchin Pro skimmer, culturing equipment for phytoplankton/brineshrimp/etc.....VHO lighting and a few new T5 bulbs.

I'll take $1500.00 Cash FIRM for the package deal, (i paid that for the 12-2 skimmer alone) it would take a large U-haul at minimum to get everything in one trip.

PACKAGE DEAL ONLY!!!!!!!!, I've priced this so the buyer can resell and recover all his investment and still be able to keep the majority of it if he/she so chooses.

(334)578-1292 if no answer, please leave your name, call back number.

location is in Ft Rucker / Enterprise Alabama area, (South East Corner) 90 miles north of Panama City, 80 miles south of Montgomery.

pictures can be made available to Serious Inquirers, please no tire kickers.
Larry
My build thread http://tiny.cc/JYzXJ
Slowly building up my equpiment.
Rule of Coral Shopping: If you don't buy it when your see it, it will not be there when you come back.
chrisalmand
Amoeba

Post by chrisalmand »

This can now be found at A Reefers Paradise :-)
I do not always grow corals, but when I do, I prefer dos acros.