How Can We Bring This Place Back Up To Its Glory?

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

Kresnahw22
Copepod
Are you a Bot ?: No

How Can We Bring This Place Back Up To Its Glory?

Post by Kresnahw22 »

Hey guys we need to get word out, facebook page something to get this place back on its feet. This hobby isn't on the decline its actually rising. I work at petsmart in Spanish Fort and I've help so many new customers get started and I've been referring this site. Plus some activity needs to happen, hell we need to have the meetings I never atten one but they seem to help, instead of someones house have it in a public area. Plus just start posting tank updates, New fish, coral, etc to get activity so it doesn't die here. Maybe some changes like make a Facebook page and allow you to log in on this site with your facebook email/password.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: How Can We Bring This Place Back Up To Its Glory?

Post by snoopdog »

I can look into a button to login with your Facebook page. I am not much of a Facebook addict myself but I know it has draw. I agree on maybe a meeting in the future, definitely not at my house. I used to hold a lot of the meetings and a few of those meetings my house was abused.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate