Pretty

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Post by harbingerofthefish »

i like the scuba mask it has on. kinda slick

and i've said it before so i;ll write it instead...any xenia anyone wants to scrap always has a home here :D
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

snoopdog wrote:As slow as some corals grow should that not be a blessing.

:idea:

I think it is like having kids though. A few can be a blessing....a handfull can get annoying, but any more than that and you can forget having anything else in the house that is nice. They team up to destroy and eat anything that does not beat them up or bite them first. :P
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
tanker stanker
Amoeba

Post by tanker stanker »

come on now snoop, obviously u haven't been to the oyster house and had some raw oysters. There is nothin better than puttin a raw oyster on a cracker, dab a little cocktail sauce on top and goin to town on em with the pleasure of an ice cold beer to wash it down! :D It's the fire son!
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

tanker stanker wrote:come on now snoop, obviously u haven't been to the oyster house and had some raw oysters. There is nothin better than puttin a raw oyster on a cracker, dab a little cocktail sauce on top and goin to town on em with the pleasure of an ice cold beer to wash it down! :D It's the fire son!
GROSS
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

I won't eat the raw, but they are the s@#$ steamed on a cracker with some hot sauce (and a few beers).
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
cnovak
Amoeba

Post by cnovak »

looks like a shovel nose lobster, Tim at AquaWorks had 3 in the store today. From what i hear they are real good eating...... i almost bought em for dinner :twisted:
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Scott wrote:I won't eat the raw, but they are the s@#$ steamed on a cracker with some hot sauce (and a few beers).
Only two ways to eat 'em, slurping them fresh0shucked from a halfshell, or in asian Oyster soup!
tanker stanker
Amoeba

Post by tanker stanker »

Right on, Xster! 8)