Browser check

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Browser check

Post by harbingerofthefish »

so I was tooling around last night trying to get some CSS to go cross platform between IE and Mozilla. The thought crossed my mind to see if anyone else is using something different. Anybody use Firefox or Netscape or anything else?

If so I might send you some html and let you pop it in to see if it sets up right.
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

I am using Mozilla under Fedora 2.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
danielmiller82
Bristleworm

Post by danielmiller82 »

Im running Safari under OSX 10.3...I also use firefox. I do have a SuSE linux PC I boot up every now and then when Im bored. I was wondering if fedora is as hard on a video card as SuSE?
-daniel
http://www.admiller.com
-30g long and a 9g percula tank in the babies room.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Depends on what you mean as hard ? I mean my graphics look better than under XP with Fedora Core 2 but i did have to load the Nvidia driver from them to get 1920x1200 as the Linux driver would not do but 1600x1200 no matter what i tried. I am happy with Fedora Core 2 after rebuilding the kernel.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate