Free Kittens

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

titansgurl
Amoeba

Post by titansgurl »

but they're so cute.. :cry:
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Interesting this post came up today. Where there is life there too is death. I just got back from having to put our cat of 13 down.
Cute kittens, especially the white one.
Karen
titansgurl
Amoeba

Post by titansgurl »

Sorry to hear that. :cry:

Yeah, I'm interested in the white one or the black one with white feet. But Drew says they will pee and it smells. There's got to be a way to prevent that, isn't there? I really want a cute little kittie.
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

Your parents would disown you also... They hate cats. When you met me I had 2 of them but gave them up. You know I like cats but and also don't like it when they go to the bathroom on the floor. Those cats i had when we met did pee on the floor and i guess it wasn't a huge deal becasue I didn't own the house. Now I do.
titansgurl
Amoeba

Post by titansgurl »

They wouldn't disown me, but you'd have to take care of it while I was gone. :wink:
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Well I am very sorry to say that my inlaws took the white one and black one and both were killed by dogs within 24hrs.

We have the other 3 here and they are great kitties. No smell, no "accidents" 2 are scheduled to go to new homes this Sunday. We are keeping one.

Joe