Fragging

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Fragging

Post by snoopdog »

I will be making some cement plugs soon, possible in the aggrocrete concept. I will document the entire procedure on the forum. I will use either full plugs or maybe even the aggrocrete deal but on a smaller scale. I am thinking i will embed some tootpicks in each plug. After these cure i will take one really large mushroom and cut it at the mouth. Then the mushroom will be cut into 4 halfs and pierced onto the toothpicks. I will document it all in pictures and hopefully this will work. With any luck the original mouth will grow a new mushroom and so will the halfs. I have done this before but since i never document anything i have no idea on the growth rate, they just grew in the tank and have no idea where they are attached now.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

cool
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

:D ohhhh frags....
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Can you frag on of the green striped mushrooms.. I can trade you something you don't already have for it.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Yeah may be a while dude, that is what this is for. So we can all trade frags. This will not be an overnite thing though. I am missing many mushrooms, dont know what happened to them over the years so I need to frag to replenish what i am already missing.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate