Suzi's Cinnamon clowns for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

DrHank
Amoeba

Suzi's Cinnamon clowns for sale

Post by DrHank »

I picked up a nice pair of juvenile cinnamon clowns last fall from Suzi in Milton, FL. My 210 is finally up and all livestock transferred except Suzi's clowns, a three stripe damsel, and a blue devil damsel (I finally caught them). The clowns are the same price I paid her $10 each or $20 for the pair. The damsels are free. LMK if anyone is interested.
Doc :D
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Dr. Hank,

Here you are selling things that you bought from others yet you despise me for doing the same thing. What a hypocrite you are!!!! :x

Andy
DrHank
Amoeba

Post by DrHank »

The difference, my friend, is that I'm selling them for exactly what I paid for them. I didn't purchase them with the intent to resell at a profit. I don't have a business license to sell marine products, and am therefore not a commercial seller. And I don't sc$%w over my friends and fellow reef enthusiasts.

Your reputation is well established and perhaps that is why you have incurred a loss in your fish business. It's really a shame that you are so obtuse that you don't know what I'm referring to.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

You are so full of SH@*. Your reputation is to be a real butt to me!! How great. I have purchased an sold for the same price in some instances even though it is none of your business anyway! I do not screw my freineds either as you put it. I try to give people a fair deal at a decent price which is why I have lost some money not because I screw people. You think you are holier than thou and the rest of us will never compare to you. You need to get over yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

*sigh* I thought this ended with the other post. :?

Doc, you aren't going to put the clowns in your office tank? I'd take them if I had somewhere for them. I don't though.
ChemESGH
Amoeba

Post by ChemESGH »

/grabs some popcorn

JK, why not take it to PM's? Or better yet, settle this the old fashioned way....

Rock Paper Scissors, best of 5!!!!! :lol:
Relax and enjoy it!
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

ChemESGH wrote:/grabs some popcorn
OMG you stole my quote.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
DrHank
Amoeba

Post by DrHank »

Yes Sue, I was but this summer along came the need for a new drain field for the septic system. Kind of put a crimp on my office tank plans. I can't put them in the big tank and the 29 gallon has to come down so I'm a bit stuck. If worse comes to worse I'll take them to Niceville pets for store credit but they are a nice pair and I wanted to offer them to fellow hobbiests first.

I'd rather see them go to a good home than back to the LFS.