I need some BIG fish....or little fish!!!!

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

MAD-MAX
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

I need some BIG fish....or little fish!!!!

Post by MAD-MAX »

And i don,t wana get them from the pet store ???

I have a 75 gal established Reef that could use some reef friendly friends
251-378-8466
Al
strout
Copepod

Re: I need some BIG fish....or little fish!!!!

Post by strout »

This isn't a sure thing, I would have to get the wifes approval, :roll: I have two maroon clowns I would like to move out of my tank. They are going on two years old, I won't say they are a mated pair, have never saw them lay eggs, dosn't mean they haven't, but they are defintly a pair. The bigger of the two ( the female) is about ( guessing here ) 4 to 5 inches, the male some where around three. The only problem I have with them is the female kicking up sand in my tank and moving my unglued corals around if they happen to be in her way. With approval from the wife :lol: I would trade them for some zoas if you have them, if not you might couuld get a frag from Andy and we could work that out, if you wanted them. They both eat F. shrimp and pellets, no eating problems, they are pigs.
MAD-MAX
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by MAD-MAX »

Cool i have a bunch of things i could frag !!
If you want calll me at
251-378-8466
:mrgreen:
jdmorgan20fan
Amoeba

Post by jdmorgan20fan »

I have to decided to get rid of my niger trigger and falco hawkfish. They are about 2 1/2 inches long. they are great fish and do not fight with anything except they both love peppermint shrimp and hermit crabs (the really small ones). I am wanting a reef system with a lot of shrimp so I am changing everything up. I am asking $15 each. I will try to put pics up soon.