Wow, B&B horror show

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

Lance
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: Wow, B&B horror show

Post by Lance »

Amphiprion wrote:
Lance wrote:
Grow a sense of humor... IMHO.
I would have had you meant it to be humorous to start with. Either that or I have an utter lack of appreciation for your sense of humor.
It's called a dry, or sarcastic sense of humor. It does indeed fly over the head of certain intellects. I'll forgive you this once, m'kay? Thanks.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Let me guess Lance you are a people person...

Bob Slydell: What would you say ya do here?
Lance: Well look, I already told you! I deal with the :censored: customers! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the :censored: is wrong with you people?
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Lance wrote:
Amphiprion wrote:
Lance wrote:
Grow a sense of humor... IMHO.
I would have had you meant it to be humorous to start with. Either that or I have an utter lack of appreciation for your sense of humor.
It's called a dry, or sarcastic sense of humor. It does indeed fly over the head of certain intellects. I'll forgive you this once, m'kay? Thanks.
I can't say much about you, seeing as how you've only been able to include derisive comments in the very few posts you have--none of which actually related to aquariums. Try being constructive and actually contribute instead of being a troll. Nobody likes or respects trolls, regardless of how hard they try. That's the last I'll say.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
Lance
Amoeba

Post by Lance »

Amphiprion wrote:
Lance wrote:
Amphiprion wrote: That's the last I'll say.
ouch.

Laissez les bons temps rouler.
Lance
Amoeba

Post by Lance »

Fishfood wrote:Let me guess Lance you are a people person...

Bob Slydell: What would you say ya do here?
Lance: Well look, I already told you! I deal with the :censored: customers! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the :censored: is wrong with you people?

Excellent! Good use of apropos movie trivia and integrating it to fit the current situation!! I love how that guy got rich in the end and all of his dreams came true.

Let me guess, you celebrate the entire Michael Bolton catalog. :o
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Lance wrote:
ouch.

Laissez les bons temps rouler.
AMOTO QVAERAMVS SERIA LUDO :wink:
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

Come on guys and gals; two fish that are in my tank now are from B and B, a goldenhead sleeper and a Copperband. They have been very hardy. I have a Mandarin, 5 line wrasse and yellowhead jawfish from Progressive. They are also doing fine. My Long tentacle toadstool, LTA Turbinaria and Gorgonian came from B and B. I have a Montipora and Squamosa clam from Progressive. The pellatized carbon for my reactor comes from B and B while my GFO comes from Rich.The point is is that both stores have quality marine animals and supplies. I can go to B and B much more often because it is open more. I also have Fresh water fish and love looking at all the tanks. Check out some of the new freshwater fish, stingrays, fugu puffer, Black arownana, Distichodus. I am grateful for both stores. I am even eyeing the Blue Jaw trigger at B and B and would buy it if it would not kill my clam. What do you think?
Innerarity Reefs
Copepod

Post by Innerarity Reefs »

Well, Im in Pensacola, and at least every other day someones coming in talking about how a fish from Petland killed their whole tank :(

I pride myself in my acclimation process, I dont just rip the bags open and pour em in.
Lance
Amoeba

Post by Lance »

Crustman wrote: I am grateful for both stores. I am even eyeing the Blue Jaw trigger at B and B and would buy it if it would not kill my clam. What do you think?
It's a great trigger. The males look awesome and they are likely the most reef safe trigger on the market (if such a thing exists) but I wouldn't do it. I think your clam would be toast.
lwready
Amoeba

Post by lwready »

First of all I want everyone to know that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

James[/quote]

As the late Senator Moynihan said- "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"
Larry

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you. Gandalf