Looking for square aquarium

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

jdmorgan20fan
Amoeba

Looking for square aquarium

Post by jdmorgan20fan »

So after destroying my bowfront aquarium that I loved so much I have decided to look for my other dream aquarium. I am looking for an aquarium that is square and is tall. Preferably 40-60 gallons. I am on a budget crunch (gotta love when you have your own company and people don't want to pay) and am on a time crunch. My aquarium is in a 18 gallon tub and looks horrible. Anyone have one out there or know where one is?
Buddy08
Copepod
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: Looking for square aquarium

Post by Buddy08 »

progressive marine on airport has a few cube aquariums, check there
strout2
Amoeba

Post by strout2 »

Post this in LARC, someone there had a cube and stand for sale a few weeks back and had lowered the price several times with no takers the last I saw. I think the tank was 24x24x24 , don't quote me on this, I think the price started out at around $500 and was lowered to around $200. I had thought about buying it and making a top off tank out of it, but figured that might be to big of a tank for my needs.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

progressive has a few and I think one isn't actually owned by progressive rich just has it up there for sale. I don't know where I saw that info and don't remember the size but I think it was 150 for the tank. Not sure what all was included.

here is where I saw it. guess its 150 for a 30 cube and 400 for a 60 cube with everything. http://mobile.craigslist.org/for/2694969856.html