225 lbs of Live Rock for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Rocky26107
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

225 lbs of Live Rock for sale

Post by Rocky26107 »

I have a complete 150 gallon tall tank for sale. It has all fixtures and 225 lbs of live rock. I will sell the entire system together, just the tank or just the live rock. I am asking $2,000 for everything, $1,400 for all tank components or $600 for all the live rock. Please call if you have any questions. Will except a resonable offer. Thanks for looking,
251-709-0810 Rocky
Kresnahw22
Copepod

Re: 225 lbs of Live Rock for sale

Post by Kresnahw22 »

You wouldn't happen to have a nice clean up crew. (Several snail species, hermits, pincushion urchin) if you do how much would you sell them for. My number is in my signature.
strout2
Amoeba

Post by strout2 »

What are the dimensions of the tank, how old is it, who made it, all the fixtures what are this fixtures, where are you located at and a pic or two would help would help?
Rocky26107
Amoeba

Post by Rocky26107 »

Thanks for viewing my post.
Kresnahw22: I do not have a eleborate clean up crew that I feel you would be interested in. Sorry

Strout2: The tank measures 48" long x 31" tall x 24" wide. The entire system is 4 years old. Not sure of the brand name pumps or light fixture. I am kinda disconected from the whole system as I have paid someone else to maintain it every month for me. sorry. I do know the light is a all in one package. It has the real bright lights hooked to a balist, long blueish purple lights and about 10 LED lights that simulate the moon. It has a sump, protein skimmer in the sump and 3 high flow circulating pumps. I tried to attach a pic the other night to my original post but it did not take for some reason. I will try it again. Please feel free to call if you have any additional questions. And I am located in Saraland. Rocky 251-709-0810
Thanks again,
Kresnahw22
Copepod

Post by Kresnahw22 »

OK thank you if you do have any snails or hermits I am interested but if not its OK thank you though.