Anyone interested?

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Ahhhh, thank you Scott! Glad to see I didn't miss out on much (softies rule, SPS's drool!!!! hehe)
-Josh Murrah
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

After thinking about it for a while, the poccillopora is actually not a poccillopora damicornis, at least I don't think so. But I know for ertain it is a poccillopora, just not a damicornis as first stated. Sorry for the newbie mistake. But Mike still has first dibs regardless, if he still is interested.
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Poccilopora are very difficult to ID without seeing quite a few colonies. There are two main imported species the P. damicorus and the P. verrucosa. Poccilopora are known for their abilty to thrive in differnt reef zones and they do so by altering their growth structure. Here is a link to the verrucosa:http://whelk.aims.gov.au/coralsearch/ht ... es/310.htm

~Scott
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Well, everyone, I just fragged a bunch of stuff. I also have a very XL frag of the A. youngei/green slimer. It was an accidental fragging. Hopefully everyone will bring some things to trade with.

Hey Mike, since you went to Ken's recently, I was wondering if you are still interested in those frags and the poccillopora colony we talked about. If you are not, it very understandable. :)
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

John,
I am not sure if I can come to the meeting yet, but what frags are you bringing?
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Hey Scott, a lot of stuff I think you have already, but here goes.

1. A. youngei
2. some sort of bottlebrush type acro
3. purple humilis
4. pink birds nest
5. flourescent green millipora
6. lavenderish stag
7. blue-ish brownish millipora
8. light green acro
9. pink poccillopora damicornis

I think that's about it, but I fragged two of each, maybe there are a couple of more, but can't seem to think right now. I am also bringing the rocks, a froggie frag for ShagMan.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Scott wrote:John,
I am not sure if I can come to the meeting yet, but what frags are you bringing?
Hey Scott, there is no excuse for not coming unless it is immediate family related. Otherwise, I will see you there. :evil:

J/K :) I am just a little bummed that a couple of other people just let me know that they are not going to make it also. But it is there loss, more piggies and gumbo for me. :lol: :D :lol:
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Is that lavendar stag the one that is on the right side of your tank? If I come I am getting that!
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Scott wrote:Is that lavendar stag the one that is on the right side of your tank? If I come I am getting that!
Yes it is !!! You have a reason to come now.
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I think you just twisted my arm enough for me to come. You just have to have priorities in life. A little painting and tiling can wait. I guess I'll see you there!
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

i want some frags also....
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

I have some frags ready to trade...don't ask the names..not as smart on names as john.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

tbmoore wrote:I have some frags ready to trade...don't ask the names..not as smart on names as john.
Thanks for the compliment :) , but honestly, I just know them by what I buy them as, or it is my best guess.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

John, You gunna have anything for sale for us slow growers out there. I would love some of the frags you have, but don't have anything to trade.

I probably wanna buy pretty much one of everything ya got :D
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

No problem Shawn, I am bringing it today. No frags over $15. Some even at $5. :) See ya there!