January Meeting

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

It looks like it is up to Elizabeth. I will be out of town next weekend. The 17th looks good for me. Regardless, I can send out an e-mail so those that don't frequent the board will know. All I need is when, where and what we need to bring.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Any confirmations or updates regarding the next meeting?
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I hear crickets.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

Saturday the 17th sounds good to me! Say around 5:30 or 6:00......you guys decide the time.

We will supply the drinks, paper products (including toilet paper :shock: ) and ice! Probably will pick up some chips and dip, etc as well. Any suggestions?

Elizabeth
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Sounds like a plan. Me, Joe (phisher), and Terry (if not in Africa yet) most likely will attend. If there are anyone else in the Mississippi area that needs a ride, let me know.

I guess I am bringing some beer. (Only if my wife can cook some asian appetizers :( ). Let me know if there is anything that anyone would like for me to bring.

Are we having a frag swap also?

John
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

I guess no frag swap????
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I might buy frags from someone but I have none to offer.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Where is all the normal enthusiasm? :cry: Usually there is more excitement leading up to meetings. :oops: :cry: :( I miss those days....
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I miss it too John. I am not sure what is happening. I have not seen as many people here recently and there is almost no interest in the meetings.

As usual I might or might not be able to come. My wife has pneumonia and some other problems. If I can I will.

Hey John,
If I come to the meeting I will give you a call so I can buy some frags from you.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

me to
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Scott wrote:I miss it too John. I am not sure what is happening. I have not seen as many people here recently and there is almost no interest in the meetings.

As usual I might or might not be able to come. My wife has pneumonia and some other problems. If I can I will.

Hey John,
If I come to the meeting I will give you a call so I can buy some frags from you.
The excitement will come back!!!! :?

Scott, let me know whatever, whenever.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I know that Deanna and I are experiencing stress from the financial crunch after Xmas, not being able to sell the SUV (big problem!) and also because Deanna just started a new semester at school, which is stressful too. Oh, and Deanna and I are both dieting, which makes us less likable :)
-Josh Murrah
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Well I'm excited. BTW does anyone need xenia elong? I still need to get rid of a ton. Also have some pom pom.

Why did I ever buy this stuff.

Joe
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I'll take more elongata! Let me know if I need to bring you some rubble/rock to replace what you bring.
-Josh Murrah
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

I am definately excited, but just REALLY busy these days. Christmas crunch has gotten us too.....that and the horse we bought! :roll: :shock: :D

Anyway, I really don't have that much to sell/trade. May be a few tiny things. We will see!

Elizabeth