Terry has a virus!!

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Terry has a virus!!

Post by KrazyPlace »

Hey guys, I received an email from "Tbmoore" with the subject "foto". My virus scan found it infected with the "JS/IllWill, W32/Bagle.dll.dr Trojan" virus. Don't open mail from Terry for a few days.

Terry - get your computer fixed!
Wind me up!
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

I've got that same mail from the webmaster and Paul. 4 times already. They all say Foto. I was just going to ask if anybody else has gotten it. I open one but didn't unzip the file so I think i'm still good.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

Terry where did you get a STD(system transmitted disease) from?
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Bagel virus and many others are getting to very high letters in the alphabet on there varients. Also do not forget that come virii will actually even spoof the sender with someone out of your own address book and it is you that has the virus, not saying that you do though. At least he does not have Netsky though, that has got to be the biggest hog of a virus and makes cleaning hard because the machine runs soo slow.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Anyone that needs to scan, go to http://www.antivirus.com do free online virus scan, aka Housecalls.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Ya, not nesseccarily came from Terry.
-Josh Murrah
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

It is someone who uses Comcast.
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

I run Norton 2004 24/7.....I have gone and got the updates...ck my reg file...went to Mcafee and also got info for man ck and still find nothing....ran another scan...still nothing....not sure it came from here....if it came from comcast it is not me...I am on cableone.net... I also run a router firewall and norton firewall to protect myself....I did find 3 new adware though...
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

From Scott maybe?, he would have everyone's email address to send out the meeting announcement, and is on comcast (I think).
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

We don't use outlook at home, and use AVG with nightly scans/updates, so it's not us.
-Josh Murrah
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Ok....my name has been shamed.....I am very sensitive about this and demand that my name be put back to its very good standing...Yes I said demand....If not I will sent all your names to Kerry's election team for them to contact you. Come to think of it with the type of injury I took from this topic I might be able to get a purple heart....maybe two...since it looks like the standard has been brought down to a paper cut... :P
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Kerry... just hte name makes me shiver....
-Josh Murrah
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

I got the same mail from Mellisakins. I think I tried to open it, what should I do??
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I haven't gotten any e-mails from anyone except spam for quite some time (at least a week, maybe more). I haven't gotten an e-mail that had an attachment on it in probably a month. Could it be possible that I have it and don't know about it? I also use Norton. I do use comcast.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Scott, I don't think it is you either, I just got another of the virus emails, and it said it was from you, which I know it is not really. I think this is probably one of those virus/worms, that always looks like it is from someone other than who it really is from.