250w Hamilton MH Lights

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

strout2
Amoeba
Are you a Bot ?: No

250w Hamilton MH Lights

Post by strout2 »

I am taking down my 125g tank, not down yet, still have a few things to move. I have 3 250w Hamilton MH lights over this tank that I will no longer be needing, you would need new bulbs as they are getting close to a year old, the lights come with two of the original electronic Hamilton ballast and a replacement Lumatek ballast. The lights and the two Hamilton ballast are 3 years old, the Lumatek ballast is 2 years old. I am looking to sell or trade them, to be honest, I really don't know what they are worth in money or trade value. If you might be interested, give me a shout. About the only thing I am needing for the new tank set up is to have my sump panels put in the new 40 breeder that I bought, I am fixing to do that, my first time, but if you know how to do that and are interested in the lights, we might be able to work something out. Open to all offers.
bluwtr
Amoeba

Re: 250w Hamilton MH Lights

Post by bluwtr »

Hey Pete. I responded on the Fishy Stuff forum just to let you know in case you read here first.
Wes

Beatings will continue until morale improves!!!

"I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. I felt I owed it to them."--Judge Smails
strout2
Amoeba

Re: 250w Hamilton MH Lights

Post by strout2 »

Sold