November Meeting

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

wow, read the first link Brandon posted... didn't realize moonshining was still illegal!! talk about old fashioned, sheesh. I know for a fact there's a LOT of moonshining back in MS where I came from :)
-Josh Murrah
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

snoopdog wrote:I am definitely not going to be there. Devon has a Taekwondo tournament that day and honestly i have no idea how long those things take.
I feel for you snoop.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

Brandon the Shady lady is the same as it was before. Same old can kit. The new owners are really nice.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

So who is coming??
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

I'll try to be there.

Joe
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

Well, I hope you'll be there. :D
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
medikall
Amoeba

Post by medikall »

I am planning on being there
Sean
Breadman
Amoeba

Post by Breadman »

I'll be there.
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

The bad news is... I will not be there. :cry:

The good news is... My frags will be! :D Josh will have some frags to pass out to those who were promised them, and I'll have quite a few of the Devil's Hands for those who don't have any.
Wind me up!
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Tiff and I are going to stay here and watch the game, so I don't think we will make it :cry: If anyone out there can spare a few frags for a fellow reefer who lost everything, PLEASE bring them.Billyand Karen were nice enough to offer a carpool,now that we are noyt going, they are also offering to pick up some stuff for me. GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!! I can't say enough about them. I am interested in any size SPS just not browns and I relly need as much Xenia as possible. If it is time to prune,then I've got the glue. Bring as much as you want and I will take it. The favor WILL NOT be forgotten. Thanks again to Billy and Karen, I wouldn't have been able to do this again without them. Ya'll have a GREAT time and BE CAREFUL on the way home!! Wish we could be there

WAR DAMN EAGLE !!!!!!!!!!
Breadman
Amoeba

Post by Breadman »

Can anyone give me some directions from Hattiesburg and maybe a phone number in case I get lost. You can post it here or email me at j_shearon@bellsouth.net

Thanks
medikall
Amoeba

Post by medikall »

Ok, i am running late but still plan on showing. However my other computer crashed and if the directions were sent out by email, I dont have them. Can anyone resend I know it last minute, but I thought there were some in the forums :roll:
Sean
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

pm sent to medikall & email sent to breadman
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Breadman
Amoeba

Post by Breadman »

Thanks for the email. I just bought some beer for tonight and will be leaving soon.
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Thanks Brandon. :D

Joe