CO2 Tanks for sell

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

So this is who wants them so far:
Brandon 1
Andy 1
Jahdiel 1

I've still have 5 left so let me know if anybody else needs one.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

I said i would take one.
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

So this is who wants them so far:
Brandon 1
Andy 1
Jahdiel 1
Fishfood 1

4 left.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

When do yall want to get the tanks?
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

good question.. I was thinking that maybe, just maybe Billy and Karen might want to come to pensacola sometime and check out the stores and also pick up a few frags that I have for them. If they did want to do that then maybe mine could catch a ride with them. :oops:
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

I just might be going to pensacola tomorrow. I wanted to go to the Shady lady for few supplies. I'm not sure I'm going but if I do I'll call you if you can pm me your number.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

If you do, and you are going to be this way, how about calling us up too please, I could meet you part way if need be.
Karen
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

put me down for one also. When are you picking up, and when do you need the cash?
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

wtrhed wrote:put me down for one also. When are you picking up, and when do you need the cash?
I've already got them. We can try to meet sometime this week or I can give yours to Karren. We will work something out. Karren i'm going to go to pensacola today so if you want to meet me around loxley you can or you can meet up with me later this week. I'll be in Daphne Tuesday evening so I could meet you then.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

When and where in Loxely today? Highway 90 and 59, I think there is a Hardee's or gas station there.

Billy
Karen
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

I still have some tanks left. Andy when do you want to get your tank?
bertz_maru
Amoeba

Post by bertz_maru »

im in pensacola... i think ill take one if your around this way.....
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

bertz_maru wrote:im in pensacola... i think ill take one if your around this way.....
Sure. I'm not sure when i'll be getting back over that way but i'll let you know as soon as I do. If you are ever coming over this way let me know.
110chadman
Copepod

Post by 110chadman »

i was looking for a refiller today in pensacola there is a place a block north of walmart on hwy 29 (pensacola blvd) that will replace the tank for 8.60 (welding engineering supply company 850-478-1510) with a full tank of co2 do you still have any of the co2 tanks left i may want to get one from you

i need to get over to mob to get my filter socks from krazy one of these days

hth with anyone wanting to fill up their tank

chad
gitting things back in order and starting over!!!
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

A block north? So would that put it on the other side of Nine Mile rd? I might have one of those tanks for you. I bought one but I might not be able to fit it where I need it. I might have to stick with the smaller one that i had.