Looking for Chaeto

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

jagal
Amoeba

Looking for Chaeto

Post by jagal »

Does anyone have any Chaeto they need to prune? I finally got my ref connected to my display tank and now I want some Chaeto for my ref. Let me know if anyone has some to prune.

jagal
GeoGriffin
Amoeba

Post by GeoGriffin »

I might be coming down to P'cola tomorrow (or at least pace, probably go into the fish stores sometime that day). I can bring you a handful. It wont be a large wad since I'm not ready to prune but I can spare some to get you going. Email me at ggatschet at alaweb dot com
jagal
Amoeba

Thank You

Post by jagal »

Sorry it took so long to respond, but Thank you so much Griffin for the chaeto and the shroom.

The chaeto has already started doing its job. My cyano is already going away. The mushroom looks great too. I love the color. As soon as I get some nice zoos or something, I will save you a frag.

Thank you again.

jagal
GeoGriffin
Amoeba

Post by GeoGriffin »

Your welcome Jagal. So many people have helped me in the past and I'm glad I could pass some of it along. Thats what we are all here for:) Good luck with everything. Just let me know if you get anything to frag as I would love to add some more to the limited collection that I currently have. Especially since I am getting my new mh/T5 fixture this week!
mykpoz
Amoeba

Post by mykpoz »

bleh,

Been looking for some as well...

If anyone locally in pensacola, or someone coming near here, let me know.

Was going to get some from Andy at the last meeting, but wound up sick as a dog earlier that day.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

mykpoz wrote:bleh,

Been looking for some as well...

If anyone locally in pensacola, or someone coming near here, let me know.

Was going to get some from Andy at the last meeting, but wound up sick as a dog earlier that day.
Got more ready and I am in Fairhope, let me know if you still need it.
Karen
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

I could use some too for my new project. Is there any way to have some delivered to Daphne at all this week? I'll pick it up for both Mike and Myself.
GeoGriffin
Amoeba

Post by GeoGriffin »

Guys, I "might" be able to get some to you if you "really" need it. I dont have much to spare since its slow growing in my tank due to a low bio load. It would be a hassle but I might be able to arrange some to be at the Ruby Tuesdays in Pace (by walmart) next wensday afternoon. Hehe, would you be willing to donate a frag to help convince me:)

Again, the size would be small (little less then fist size) as I really dont have any to spare. However it would get you started and it grows pretty fast. Just email me at above address.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Fishfood wrote:I could use some too for my new project. Is there any way to have some delivered to Daphne at all this week? I'll pick it up for both Mike and Myself.
If you could make it out here to the house after work one day, I can hook you both up. But with Billy doing parades and classes this week, me doing my new job and my customers in the evening, I just don't know when we could make it down there. Let me know.
Karen
mykpoz
Amoeba

Post by mykpoz »

Fishfood wrote:I could use some too for my new project. Is there any way to have some delivered to Daphne at all this week? I'll pick it up for both Mike and Myself.
That'd be great !
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

sent you a pm
Karen
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

I won't be able to stop by this week and will be out of town next week for work.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Drew I sent a gal bag of all kinds of Cheto with Jagal. Contact him if you still need it.
Karen
jagal
Amoeba

MacroAlgae

Post by jagal »

Anyone who needs some Caulerpa and/or Chaeto just PM me. Jahdiel sent a bunch home with me to give to you Pensacola folks. I thought it was all caulerpa, but when I read her post, I looked at it and there is some chaeto in there as well.

Fishfood, if you want you can let me know where to meet you and I can get you some.

MykPoz, I believe you live near me, so if you still want some, let me know. Jahdiel sent quite a bit for us Pensacolians. She has been more than generous as always.

jagal