When you coming?

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

lzb3
Copepod

When you coming?

Post by lzb3 »

OK...I thought I had someone that was going to buy the whole durn tank...but he is a weeny and didn't see a good deal when it smacked him up side the head.

So...you guys can have dibs on anything in this tank. Just come and get it. We have decided to let you guys have everything and anything that is inside this tank. Only because you guys are the greatest and we love you!! We will bring the tank, stand, canopy and equipment to Mobile and store it in our shed until we decide what we want to do.

All liverock (the good stuff...250-300 pounds of the Marshall Island stuff) with the orange ricordia, peach with grey rims ricordia, burgundy shrooms, purple shrooms, irridescent green striped shrooms, frilly shrooms, zoos of many colors, 2 pagodas, 2 large leathers, bubble coral, torch coral, persian conch, 4 zillion marshall island snails (you guys love those things...admit it), tomato clown, hippo tang, yellow tang, cherub angel, shrimp gobi and his tiger shrimp and whatever else is in this tank that I haven't seen in years...FREE FOR THE TAKING...COME AND GET IT!!!!

All you have to do is let me know when you are coming and I will get some of the 30 and 50 gallon drums from Charlie's work and have them here for you to put stuff in. You will need a truck and some straps to haul everything home in. Also bring some coolers and bags.

Let me know when you are coming so I can give you directions as to how to get here....And I am really looking forward to seeing you guys. Leave the house really early and plan on staying late. Maybe we can order a pizza.

Looking forward to it my friends!

Elizabeth
HCJohn
Amoeba

Post by HCJohn »

Man I wish you werent so far away. I so need some rock and sand to get my tank started. :(

If my tank were setup for awhile and cycled and such, I would probably make the trip for some other stuff as well.

Oh well, so goes life. Good luck and have a safe move.
28 Gallon Bowfront Tank
35lbs Fiji rock (taken by Katrina)
50lbs Live Sand (taken by Katrina)
175 MH lighting
110watts of PC lighting
mykpoz
Amoeba

Post by mykpoz »

I'd love to get over there, but I don't think I can do this before the weekend.

What is the absolute "must be gone" date?
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

Well, that's a good question. The moving truck is coming to move our stuff around the second week of July. But we aren't going to wait that long hopefully. We hope to have the whole tank broken down by then because I have to paint the wall behind it. Not only that but if I am going to sell my house, it will be hard to do with the stench of a broken down salt water aquarium wafting through the house. In other words, it doesn't have to be now, but obviously the sooner the better.

When are you able to come? This is a big tank and it will take a while to get everything out of it. Let me know when you are available. You guys ought to caravan together.

Elizabeth