2 250 DE Metal Halide units for sale

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

2 250 DE Metal Halide units for sale

Post by Fishfood »

I have two MH units for sale. Each consists of a Reef Optix III Pendant and an ARO 250W Ballast. The one doesn't say ARO on it anywhere but it is the exact same thing. They both come with an extra piece of glass for the pendant and I have an XM DE 250W 10k Bulb for each that has only been run for a few months. I also have 4 extra bulbs that I'll split between each unit for backups. Some are basically used up but you can use them should one of the current bulbs goes out on you until you can get a new bulb.

$150 for each Unit or $300 for everything. This is my last attempt to try to sell it local. I just didn't want to have to deal with shipping it.

Drew
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Drew could you post a picture of the pendants? Mostly I want to see how they mount where the power cord comes out
Joe
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I'll try to get pictures this weekend. The cord comes out the side of the pendent and I have some L brackets attached to the pendent that I then mounted to the top of my canopy.

here is a link to the pendent on line... http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/fus ... 6/cid/1121
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I still have these lights if anyone local wants them...
andre_slim
Amoeba

lighting

Post by andre_slim »

when will you be posting some pics
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I sold one and have one available. If you are interested just PM me your e-mail. I have them in my e-mail and can foward it right on to you.