Frag Swap- Tomorrow- Pensacola

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

Scootman
Amoeba

Frag Swap- Tomorrow- Pensacola

Post by Scootman »

Just wanted to remind everyone, who may be interested in joining us, that our frag swap is taking place tomorrow. We're also going to have a DIY workshop where we'll be learning how to make a space saver refugium. I hope some of you are able to make the drive over. We will have refreshments as well.

The Date: 5/4/08
Time: 2:00 - 4:00
Place: Petland- 6235 N. Davis Hwy. Pensacola, FL 32504
Admission: FREE

You do NOT have to be a member in order to attend these meetings and participate in the frag swap.

Our club is called the Florida Panhandle Reefkeepers Society.

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions 251-422-5393. We'd also apreciate it if those who are planning on attending would notify us, so we can make sure to have adequate seating. All you have to do is post a reply here.

Thanks,
William "Scooter" Moody
Last edited by Scootman on Sat May 03, 2008 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I'm fine with it, but is it really necessary to post this same thing in three different forums on the same site??

Got the message........thx
Scootman
Amoeba

Post by Scootman »

yeah, it's overkill....I have finally figured out how to delete the other threads, so the other copies are now removed.

I originally posted it in the general forum, but figured it was more appropriate for the 'Buy, Sell and Trade" area. After I did a copy/paste here, I then noticed a seperate forum exclusively for trading corals. I sort of felt like it belonged there too, so I did another copy/paste. Well, it's all taken care of now...Again, sorry for the multiple posts.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I can certainly understand that. :lol: There are a few forums that post would easily fit in. I just had to say something when every forum I went to had the same thing to read...... it is a nice invite, btw. so I'm not trying to take away from that. :D
Scootman
Amoeba

Post by Scootman »

reminder bump
DrHank
Amoeba

Post by DrHank »

Hey Sue! :twisted: :P :P :P :P So good to hear from you again. :roll:
Doc :D
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Wish I could go, but have been having a tough time finding time for even checking the forum. I haven't been to P'cola in a long time, and sure need to go. One of these days I'm going to have time again :lol:

Hope you have a good turnout! Maybe I'll get to the next one.

Hiya Doc..... nice to see you too BTW that pink Millipora is doing just fine, won't be long for I can get a frag for you. :P
DrHank
Amoeba

Post by DrHank »

Sounds great. If you get a chance take a look at the pics I have posted on RC. The Pink Panther zoas I got from you are now covering most of a 6" rock.
Doc :D
Scootman
Amoeba

Post by Scootman »

hey Sue,

I'm also going to be in line for a frag of that rose millepora....I hate that I had to pass on that coral when it was available, but I'm about to purchase MH lights, so I'll finally have adequate lighting for sps.

Sorry you're not going to be able to make it tomorrow....