very sad news

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

SaltnLime wrote: I feel like a real shit heel now. I wanted to give my kids away twice this week! :D :shock:

They start out so small and sweet smelling....and then they grow and destroy your house and we don't even wanna discuss potty training issues. Pound for pound they make any dog look like a saint.

I guess were gunna keep 'em though. What is the size limit on these kids, and minimum space needed to keep two? If they grow to big, is it more humane to set em free back into the wild....like my Vlamingi tang? :wink:
Oh crap you mean I am stuck with these to pre-teens? I was reallying thinking about trading them for some frag's at the next meeting. Cheap slave labor for maybe some monti caps?

Sorry just couldn't help myself :roll: :oops:
plkdb
Amoeba

Post by plkdb »

finaddict: "I know you were just trying to vent, but that still doesn't give you the right to point out things about my particular situation. I have seen numerous things posted on this forum that I didn't like that was said, but did I speak out. NO! Thats not the thing to do."

But I thought that was the whole point of a public forum, was to discuss things that are made public on it?