Whats up?

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Zidion

Whats up?

Post by Zidion »

hey im new here. And new to aquariums/fish/reefs/pretty much everything :)

im just doing research looking right now, really trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can :) Got "salt water aquariums for dummies" not a bad book, could be better though :(

Im also in pensacola,fl btw. I know this is an alabama group, but this is actualyl the closest group to me that I can find LOL.

looking forward to learning and meeting everyone :)

-Z

ps. what do you guys do at meetings? Also, how are the LFS in mobile? We have a pretty good one in pensacola, but nothing else here to ocmpare it to.
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Welcome to the group! :D

The book you bought is the same one I bought when I first got into the hobby. It was interesting at the time, but we can put you onto some much better information that is more useful. :wink:

We have lots of P'cola people in the group so you'll fit right in. :)

We mostly drink at the meetings. :shock:
Wind me up!
Zidion

Post by Zidion »

KrazyPlace wrote:Welcome to the group! :D

The book you bought is the same one I bought when I first got into the hobby. It was interesting at the time, but we can put you onto some much better information that is more useful. :wink:

We have lots of P'cola people in the group so you'll fit right in. :)

We mostly drink at the meetings. :shock:
Yea, i was just looking for some basic information at first. Ihave a couple of other 'for dummies' books.

drinking is always fun. Something im very accustomed to, being in college and frat ;)