Very funny.

Reefkeeping, Coral, Fish and Invertebrates.

Moderator: snoopdog

Snakeman
Astrea snail

Very funny.

Post by Snakeman »

Here is a qoate for a B&B email I just got."The water in our systems continuously passes through ultra-violet sterilizers and protein skimmers for the highest water quality and healthiest livestock available" who are they trying to fool?
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

lol, yeah right...old UV sterilizers...that odnt hardly work and seaclone skimmers, i know cause i worked for em a while back
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Uh.... I went in there last night to get some damsels, and as always, they have GREAT fish selection.... but that's where it ends.... their main reef display is shit, all the encrusting gorgonian is dead and most of the soft corals left are on their last leg... I saw a whole batch of fish with Ich, and geez, I can't go on... I saw a mag36 on the shelf, they wanted $367 for it LOL! I have always had good luck with the fish from there, and they have a good selection, but that's about it.
-Josh Murrah
trick0330
Amoeba

Post by trick0330 »

im sorry but their fish selection may be good but the ick and overpricing is way overboard and you will never see me or mike buy anything from them......
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Their fish prices are the only thing that they have that is near anybody else in the area and they are convienient.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
garykh
Amoeba

Post by garykh »

I was there last week and was disapointed too. There were fish dead or dying in a lot of the tanks , They had a queen angel there that looked like one eye was about to pop out. Are there any good lfs store in the mobile to gulfport area?
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Hi Gary, welcome to Mbrk.com. You ever went to Peter Vo's place, Custom Reefs, behind Martin Seafood Market in Pascagoula? There are a couple of LFS's here in biloxi and also Mobile, but Biloxi is kinda small. Hopefully, you can introduce yourself to everyone at the meeting tomorrow at Terry's. Glad to have you on board.

John
garykh
Amoeba

Post by garykh »

Hey John, yeah I've been to peters real nice person. He has some of the nicest stuff I have seen in a store. He is in the process of building a new store next to martins for his fish. I think he said he was going to have a 1000 gallon show tank in it. I am still in the process of building my tank so I really haven't bought anything from him yet.

gary
280 gallon reef
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Great....Are you going to make it to the meeting tomorrow? Hopefully we will see you there.
garykh
Amoeba

Post by garykh »

No, I have a halloween party to go to. I would like to come to the next one though.
gary
280 gallon reef