Everything for sale and I mean everything! (Destin, FL)

This forum would make Sanford and Son's proud.

Moderator: snoopdog

JaredWaites
Amoeba

Everything for sale and I mean everything! (Destin, FL)

Post by JaredWaites »

150 Gallon (48x36x20) Custom Made with 3/8" Glass and Angle Iron painted with 2-part epoxy based paint, Dual Overflows, Dual Side Returns with custom (unfinished) Red Oak stand. I might even throw in a small spa recirculation pump, or an Emerson motor which are commonly used on Dolphin Pumps, or we could just do a small 1/4-3/4 HP pump...

30 Gallon AGA Tank with Dual Powerfilters and Power Compact Lighting and Stand

75 Gallon All Glass with Offset Center Overflow (includes Tank, Stand, Canopy)
30 Gallon Sump (With return area, filter sock, then flows through a bubble trap and into the refugium where it then overflows into the return compartment)
Little Giant 3-MDQX-SC Return Pump (Over 1,000 GPH @ 3 ft. of head)
Dual 250 Watt Metal Halide 14K Hamiltons (Ballasts are enclosed in a $600.00 stainless steel starter box, along with a custom Intermatic Mechanical Timer!)

Dual 110 Watt VHO Super Actinic Blue w/ Ice Cap 430 Ballast

1/2 HP Aqua-Medic Titan Chiller (Good for 400 gallons if your needing to bring water down 5 degrees or less or 180 Gallons if your chilling capacity is more than 10 degrees.) This chiller retails for over $800 US!

Kent Marine Nautilus Turbo Eductor Skimmer with a Mag-Drive 7

DIY 6" Recirculating Skimmer (38" in height) with Octopus Recirc pump (good enough for over 200 gallons)

DIY 6" Skimmer (needs to be assembled) - was installed on a 125 Gallon tank, works great!

Salifert Nitrite, Phosphate, Ammonia, Flatworm eXit, Calcium, Alkalinity, Magnesium Test Kits (All used once!)

American Marine Pinpoint Salinity Meter with Calibration Solution

American Marine Pinpoint pH Controller with calibration solution and pH probe (Never been used)

American Marine Pinpoint Oxygen Meter (Never been used)

Coralife 250 Calicum Reactor with ARM Media (Good for aquariums up to 250 gallons)

Aqua-FX 100 GPD RO/DI with inline TDS meter and Chloramine Blasters (Never been used)

2 full boxes of synthetic sea salt

1/2 full box of sea salt

1 Coral Fragging Kit (includes scalpels, bone shears, etc.)

2-4 Extra Bags of Carib-Sea Oolite Sugar Fine Sand

Natural Sea Wave Maker

I also have a few more Mag Drive pumps ranging from 500 gph to 700 gph and I'm sure I have a lot more stuff to list, just didn't see it when I was looking in the garage. I plan on including them in the sale as well. I also have a bunch of retail store stuff that will also go with the sale....this includes DI Water Filters, a lot of food, Hikari stuff, Koi food like 25 lbs., etc.

Livestock

75lbs of Premimum Liverock

8 coral frags (candy cane, unknown SPS, Idaho Grape Monti which recently disappeared behind some rocks, Red monti, Rhasta Zoo's, Nuclear Green Zoo's, Kenya Tree, Frogspawn

150lbs Carib-Sea Oolite Sugar Fine Sand (3"-3.5" Deep Sand Bed)

1 Flame Angel

2 Purple Pseudochromis

1 Unkown Species of Blenny (Local species caught in Destin by clear net) Awesome sand sifter!

1 Orange Shoulder Tang

1 True Perc Clownfish

With a value of way over 4,000.00 in retail, I was thinking somewhere in the range of 2,200.00 OBO takes everything and that seems a fair price to me. First come first serve, I want to sell everything together. If no one shows any interest in this huge bundle, then I MAY part it out.

Feel free to PM me, email me at jman785 at aol dot com, or call me @ 685-1500
mobilerealtor
Amoeba

pictures?

Post by mobilerealtor »

can you post pictures of the tanks and stands?
I wish you luck finding someone to take EVERYTHING, but as a suggestion, you might want to consider grouping the stuff for the 150 together, the 30 gal stuff together, and then the stuff for the 75 together, not sure how many people on here want to buy THREE tanks at one time.
JaredWaites
Amoeba

Post by JaredWaites »

That's probably how I will do it, I have someone possibly purchasing the 75 gallon. I will try and get some pics up ASAP.